"Con - Techs - tual"

It's one thing to learn techie stuff in a class and quite another to move that knowledge to practical application.

The assignment to identify and build our own Tech Portfolio took me an extra week to do as I wasn't quite sure...

1) what platform to use

2) if I felt I proficient enough to pull it together

3) what actual skills I could say I had learned

Once I accepted that all of my tech abilities are a work in process, it was easier to throw caution to the wind and begin to build it.

Here it is...😁  

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JyfxttujKg_mSKODCJkKO8kQfXrTFcUjHcIPBS0QIus/edit?usp=sharing





Comments

  1. January,
    I really loved looking over your portfolio. And I loved that you used Google Slides as its "container" so that it both presents and represents your skills.
    One note. The linked files are not playable. You will have to change their sharing settings to include "Anyone with a link can view."
    Excellent work so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts